Established in 1994, Twin City Removals have been an integral part of the removalist industry here in Townsville and North Queensland for over 25 years.
Now with new owners, since July 2019, we move forward with this successful business, along with a slight name change to, Twin Cities Removals & Storage, we offer;
- 2 of the biggest pantech trucks in North Queensland, which can hold up to 60m3 each (equivalent to a lge 4 b/room house full or furniture)
- Expanded operations to include all of Australia, not just Queensland
- Flood free storage at our depot in South Townsville
- Sell ALL removal packing materials and boxes to the public (either online or in person),
- Personalized Service - catering to your needs, not just ours, and
- Offer our current & future clients an excellent customer experience, second to none!
We are a true Family Owed & Operated Business with 7 family members being involved with the business: Pritleigh PTY LTD As Trustee For Pritchard Family Trust T/As Twin Cities Removals & Storage.
ABN: 82 863 820 395 ACN: 634 579 427
Manager: Ashley Pritchard - (Ash has over 8 years experience in the removal industry including 4 years with the previous owner).
Director and Administration Officer: Jo Pritchard - (Successful business owner in her own right for the past 5 years and has held previous positions as office admin for other companies. Still learning as a first time director of a company & family trust).
Financial Partner & Health And Safety Advisor: Neil Pritchard - (Neil has previous years experience in the removal industry, and also has extensive experience in the transport and mining industries as a transport/machinery operator and a Health, Safety, Training & Environmental Officer).
Truck Driver: Leslie Pritchard - (Les has over 10 years experience in the removal industry including 2 years with the previous owner).
Offsider: Jaydin Pritchard - (Jaydin has over 4 years experience in the removal industry including 1 year with the previous owner).
Offsider/Packer: Angeleigh Pritchard - (Angel is the newest member just out of high school and learning to become a pretty good packer, whilst doing her Auto Electrician Traineeship).
Administration: Justine Pritchard - (Justine has excellent customer relations, computer and tech skills).